Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Welcome

Just a little about me and this blog...

I have an absurd addiction to makeup. I don't know when it started, but I remember hating makeup as a kid. Every once in a while, my mom would smear blush on me and spray me with perfume and I HATED it! My face just felt heavy, and I stunk! Slowly but surely, I started getting into makeup. Black and mint green lipstick in high school. Heavy eye liner and lipgloss after that. Then random eye shadow sets here & there. When I moved in with my now husband, I was by myself in a new city. I didn't have any close friends in town, and our work schedules rarely coincided. I was always bored. That's when I started watching YouTube videos, trying to learn how to use all the makeup I'd been accumulating. The more I learned, the more makeup I needed. NEEDED. Eye shadow was like a gateway drug for me. It lead to new eye liners...foundation...blush...lipstick...an unhealthy amount of mascara...nail polish...hair products...skin care... It just doesn't stop. Obviously, I'm no expert. I'm not a makeup artist. I'm just a makeup enthusiast, and I thought it'd be fun to share some favorites & unfavorites with you. I hope you enjoy!

Google+ Followers