Sunday, July 28, 2013

Wish List: Skin Care

I never thought my wish list would include skin care items, but the more I realize how important skin care is, the more I start to move these items to the top of my list. 




Glam Glow Super Mud: my nose is a blackhead magnet. I've seen the wonders that this product can do. Basically...I have to have it. 

Dermalogica Ultra Calming Serum: I was lucky enough to have received this as a gift, and it worked soooo well to calm down my redness. I went to buy it when I ran out and almost fainted at the price. It's something I will definitely have to invest in during one of those months I don't buy a lot of makeup. July was not one of those months. 

MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator: I've heard so many great things about this. I haven't tried MAC's skin care products yet, but I will probably start with this one. For now, my husband's H2O exfoliant will have to do.    



Images are from google.  

Google+ Followers