Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Favorite Lipsticks for Fall

I know Summer is still in full swing, but I'm gonna make myself feel better about this stinkin heat and daydream about cooler weather for a minute! I don't completely change my makeup with the seasons, because I just go with what I'm feeling each day. But in theory, if I did have a Fall collection of lipsticks, these would be my favorites:





(from left to right)

YSL: Rouge Volupte #19
The perfect berry color, can be used more sheer or build to opaque. Plus it smells fantastic! I need more of these in my life.
NYX: Natural
A really pretty pink. Great for smokey eyes when you want a little more than nude lips.
MAC: Apres Chic (LE)
A more subtle red. I like it for daytime.
MAC: Scarlet Ibis (LE)
Orangey-red goodness. I love this one!
NYX: Alabama
Deep, rich red...one of my favorite reds ever.





Google+ Followers