Saturday, August 24, 2013

First Impression: Bobbi Brown Hydrating Face Cream

I received this as a sample with my latest Sephora purchase. This is not a full-on review, because I obviously only got to use it three times. But I feel like I got enough use out of it to give an honest opinion.

Image from sephora.com


The Pros:
  • Goes on smoothly.
  • Nice texture.
  • Does make my face feel more hydrated.
The Cons:
  • Pricey. $55 for 1.7 oz
  • The smell is putrid. Halfway between banana peel and old lettuce.
Would I purchase the full size?
Not a chance. While I do like the feel and the results, it's not worth the money. Especially if I have to worry about smelling like I just crawled out of a dumpster.



p.s. Sephora dropped the ball on my samples. They sent me four samples instead of three...which would be great, but none of them were ones that I had chosen. Someone is out there enjoying my Bumble & Bumble shampoo sample. I hope you're happy....whoever you are!

Google+ Followers