Thursday, August 1, 2013

July Favorites

My July favorites happen to also be some of my all-time favorites. I did some damage this month, but it was some of the prettiest damage you've ever seen. And here they are...



  • MAC Lipstick in RiRi Boy. This is one of the most perfect colors for me. I'm dying over it.
  • Lime Crime Lipstick in Babette. Another perfect color for me. Oh my lord. I've worn it almost every day since she got here. I've tried it with all different glosses and it's always gorgeous.
  • Lime Crime Velvetine in Red Velvet. It is EVERYTHING. If you get one red lipstick in your life...make it this one. It goes so smoothly, and it dries with a velvety finish. So beautiful.
  • Sugarpill Eye Shadow in Asteria. I feel like the heavens part, the sun shines on my soul, and little birdies sing every time I open the lid. It's so lovely, and I'm so glad I was able to get one. But so sad it's LE...I feel like a part of me is dying every time I use it. But it makes me so happy! Dilema.

That's it for July! I'm already working on August...like a bad girl. I think I've already made it to makeup jail for the month. Brutal.


Google+ Followers