Sunday, August 11, 2013

NOTD

My latest nails make me happy. The party nail looks like Candy Crush! I don't do my nails myself, because I get gel on top of acrylic. So I don't know the name or brand of the polish, but I thought I'd share anyway. I think the color was called "sexy," but I could be wrong. I know that a lot of people feel like acrylic AND gel is a bit of overkill, but I'm pretty hard on my nails. Plus, I HATE to see chips. I feel like there's no point in paying to get a mani if you're gonna walk around with raggedy nails. So I go the extra mile and get them reinforced. I keep my designs simple, because I want my nail lady to like me. I tried to get fancy once, and she still talks about it the way I talk about getting my wisdom teeth taken out. Anyway...here they are!


Google+ Followers