- Smells like mint. Love.
- It draws your blackheads to the surface.
- Not drying, like other masks I've tried.
- Exfoliates as you wash it off.
- It's green, so it makes you feel like a housewife from the 50s. I happen to like that.
- It's very thick and chunky, so it's not super easy to spread on.
- It's made of natural products, so it does expire.
- Although it brings the blackheads to the surface...that's where they stay.
Overall...I like this product quite a bit. I love how my skin feels and looks after using it. I try to use it once or twice a week, on mornings when I know I'll have time to wait for the mask to dry and wash it off before putting makeup on. My makeup goes on sooooo nicely after using the mask. As I stated in my skin care post, I don't typically add a step to my morning routine, but this has been a nice change. I may try using pore strips after this mask...I just don't have any on hand so I haven't experimented yet.
Will I repurchase? Not sure. First, I want to try Glam Glow Supermud. I'll decide on repurchasing Mask of Magnaminty after I get a chance to evaluate the Supermud.
Whats your favorite mask?
|This is what morning looks like at our house!|