Monday, August 19, 2013

Product Review: Maybelline Color Tattoos

For the most part...I am pro-color tattoos. I have a pretty good collection, and there are only a couple that I don't think are great. But even the ones I don't like as much are still useable, at least as a base.

The Pros:
  • Fairly inexpensive. I've found these everywhere from $4 - $7, depending on where I shop.
  • Great variety of colors.
  • Usually pretty pigmented.
  • Will not budge or crease.

The Cons:
  • The limited edition shades are always so hard to find. Sometimes I'll find a random display of LE shades from a couple seasons back. I think they just don't like my city.
  • Some of them tend to dry out - spraying with Fix+ helps.
  • I wish they had more matte shades.
  • I've found a couple that look great in the pot and then apply virtually color-less.

I will definitely continue purchasing these...I just hope they do a better job at getting their LE shades to more areas.


My collection (so far)


Just a few swatches...no primer used.





Google+ Followers