- Fairly inexpensive. I've found these everywhere from $4 - $7, depending on where I shop.
- Great variety of colors.
- Usually pretty pigmented.
- Will not budge or crease.
- The limited edition shades are always so hard to find. Sometimes I'll find a random display of LE shades from a couple seasons back. I think they just don't like my city.
- Some of them tend to dry out - spraying with Fix+ helps.
- I wish they had more matte shades.
- I've found a couple that look great in the pot and then apply virtually color-less.