This is the only BB cream I've found that can be used on it's own. I have rosacea, so my skin gets pretty red. I'm really a full-coverage foundation kind of girl. However, there are times I don't necessarily want full makeup, but I don't want my redness to show. For those times...there is Tarte BB cream. I never thoughtI was a BB cream girl until I received a trial size of this product from Sephora.
- Gives medium coverage while still giving you the no-makeup look.
- Lovely texture, goes on smoothly.
- Also great as a primer. I use mine before foundation when I'm going out and don't want to have to think about touch-ups.
- A bit pricey compared to drug store brands.
- Often out of stock (in my shade).
- Not a wide variety of shades...I'm extremely lucky that Medium is a perfect match.
p.s. If you're curious as to what the heck Viggle points are...the Viggle app is downloadable to your phone or iPad, and it gives you points every time you check into t.v. shows. (I watch a lot of t.v.) I've been using the app since February and have traded in points for three $10 Sephora gift cards. It's a good way to have one hobby pay for another. lol