My collection of Black Heart Beauty products is basically the result of a series of bad decisions. I think I keep buying things because a) they go on sale pretty often, 2) I keep hoping that this time will be different.
- That's it.
- Hard to work with.
- The liquid liner has a plastic-like texture that peels off while you're wearing it.
- The pen liners stain terribly.
- The pencil liner just doesn't work.
- Inexpensive (I got most of these for under a dollar each).
- Good color selection.
- The old packaging is super cute.
- The new packaging (skull head) is not cute.
- The layer polish just comes out looking like the color my mom refers to as "wine vomit."
- Inconsistent as far as quality. Some polishes are one-coaters, some are more like five-coaters.
Would I repurchase any of the products above?
I will never buy any other Black Heart Beauty product. Unless they bring back the old style nail polish packaging. Those, I would buy, but only from the clearance section.