I always keep two varieties of shampoo in the shower. I rotate what I'm using depending on the benefit listed on the bottle (Hydrating, Repairing, Rejuvenating, Anti-Breakage, etc...).
I keep two conditioners in the shower and one hair mask. The conditioners, I also rotate through my stock. The hair mask, I usually just buy one at a time, and it's just whatever I can get my hands on for a reasonable price. I only use the mask for five minutes in the shower (after shampoo & conditioner), but I've also seen some people use it as an over-night mask...I might try that sometime, but I'm pretty happy with my current over-night routine.
I love the flat iron spray! It leaves my hair so silky and shiny, but not greasy-looking. I did *not* like the Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil as much...I felt like it weighed my hair down and it looked dirty by the end of the day. I only use it now if I curl my hair and tease it...I find a tiny amount scrunched through keeps the fly-aways under control.
- I've seen a positive change in my hair.
- Most of them smell great.
- Good variety of products with multiple benefits.
- They're regularly on sale - I check the shampoo aisle every time I'm in a store, just in case!
- The Moroccan Oil Argan Creme smells atrocious. I only forced myself to use the entire bottle because I purchased it for about $2 more than I normally pay for their products, when I forgot to pack my shampoo on vacation. Ugh.
- The conditioners are very thick and can be quite hard to squeeze out. I have to pull out my ninja tricks sometimes just to get enough out.