Thursday, September 12, 2013

Favorite Fragrances

I'm highly sensitive to smells. There have been perfumes in the past that I bought because they smelled great, but I couldn't wear because they gave me migraines. I'm very careful now with what I buy. These are my favorite smells that don't make me sick!


  • Juicy Couture: Peace, Love, and Juicy. From Sephora.com: "Lemon Tree Blossom, Hyacinth, Sweet Apple, Black Currant Bud, Jasmine, Magnolia, Malibu Poppy, Honeysuckle, Linden Blossom, Orris Extract, Patchouli Flower, Musks." That's a lot more floral than what I can usually handle, but I think the muskiness tones the florals down enough to make it wearable for me. I also recommend "Viva La Juicy," but I only have samples of that one.
  • Benefit: So Hooked on Carmella. From Sephora.com: "Lemon, Grapefruit, Rhubarb, Cyclamen, Peony, Tiare Flower, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Amber." This one is pretty potent, so I don't wear it at all if I have any twinge of a headache when I'm getting ready. But I do like to wear it when I'm in tip-top shape, because the smell makes me feel like I'm on vacation!
  • Victoria's Secret: Fresh Vanillas Feel Flirty. I couldn't find a good description for this one. It's mostly vanilla though. It's a body spray, so the scent doesn't stay with you very long. I like it for when I'm going out to a quick dinner but I don't wear it for a night out.



Google+ Followers