Wednesday, September 18, 2013

First Impression: Beauty Blender

So I'm a little late to the party on this little guy, but I'm so glad I finally caved in! I usually use a brush for my foundation, and I've liked it enough to hesitate to try something new. I've heard so much about the Beauty Blender. I finally decided to give it a shot.

Left: Dry
Right: Wet

The Pros
  • Applies foundation like a dream. You can get full coverage without looking heavy.
  • The pointed end is great for blending under eye concealer.
  • Fast and easy.
The Cons
  • Not cheap, but I've seen brushes more expensive than this too.
  • I've seen from reviews that it can tear easily with nails. I've been really careful, so I've been ok so far.
The Verdict
Overall, I'd call this a must-have. I tried a knock-off once, and I hated it! The sponge was SO hard and didn't apply well at all. This one is super soft and airy. My skin looks smooth and even. I really love the application. Hopefully, it won't get easily torn - that would be highly upsetting!


Using the Beauty Blender

Google+ Followers