Saturday, September 14, 2013

First Impression: Physicians Formula Eye Booster Liner

Please excuse me while I rave about this glorious product. I've seen it on Instagram for a while...but when my favorite YouTubers BiohazardousBeauty & Sokolum79 said they used it, I was sold. If you haven't seen those two, their eyeliner is always amazing. I had been eyeing this liner at my local drugstore for a while, but always decided to skip it. I finally took the plunge a few days ago, and I've been using it every day since!

The applicator is so fine & precise, it really allows you to make a smooth line and a nice sharp point. I've tried the Revlon felt tip liner in the past and it was ok for the first couple of uses, but the tip started to fray and get fuzzy almost right away. This has not happened with the Eye Booster liner & from what I can tell, it won't be likely to happen, either. This is actually a pointed brush, not a felt tip.



The liner does claim to be a lash enhancer. I haven't been using it long enough to see that. But as I've mentioned before, I do use Latisse. So I'm probably not the best person to ask if this does boost lash growth.


The Pros
  • Makes winged liner easy.
  • "Ultra Black" is exactly what it says.
  • Boosts lash growth? This one has not been proven by me, but it makes me feel better.
The Cons
  • I can't decide if it's pricey. At $12, it's not the cheapest liner I've ever purchased, but there are more expensive ones out there, too. 
The Verdict/Will I Re-Purchase?
I'm pretty much in love. I will definitely be purchasing, re-purchasing, and keeping a backup supply of these babies. This is going to be one of those things I look for every time I'm in the makeup aisle, to see if it's on sale. ;)

Please excuse my otherwise naked eye!

Google+ Followers