Saturday, September 21, 2013

FOTD

I love all the sugar skulls I've seen floating around. This morning, I decided to do some research on You Tube, and I compiled a few of the ideas into one. Here is my first shot at doing a sugar skull. And since I didn't want to put all that effort in for nothing, I'm leaving it on all day. So, technically, that makes this my FOTD.



Products used:

  • NYX jumbo eye pencils in Milk (face) and Slate (eyes)
  • Sugarpill shadows in Tako (face), Dollipop (pink), 2AM (to add dimention to the heart and for cheek contour), Poison Plum (scalloping around eyes and on lids), and Soot and Stars (over the Slate to darken the eyes)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 liners in Woodstock (to outline the pinks) and Radium (forehead design)
  • Lime Crime uniliner in Fifth Element (orange dots)
  • Black Heart liquid liner (lime green dots and you can't see it but there's a smaller lime green flower on my chin)
  • Milani glitter eye liner in black (nose and mouth/cheeks)

Google+ Followers