Saturday, September 28, 2013

FOTD

I always say I feel naked until I have my liner & mascara on. And here's why!



That's the exact same eye makeup on each side. The only difference is liner & mascara. Oh...and the brow. Thanks to wanting to take these pics, I almost left the house today without my left brow! Good thing I realized it before walking out the door! 



Here's the finished look. On my eyes, I used the Sleek Blush By 3 in Sugar, and Sugarpill's Love + and Asteria, and Red Bone by Swagger Cosmetics just to darken the outer v. On my lips, I used Babette by Lime Crime with Sleek's Matte Me in Birthday Suit. On the cheeks, I used the same blush palette as I used for my eyes. The liner is my trusty Physicians Formula Eye Booster in ultra black. And the mascara was a combination of several. lol. My brows as always are MUFE Aqua Brow # 25. 


Google+ Followers