Sunday, September 22, 2013

Mini Haul

I was at Walgreen's for an unrelated reason, and due to circumstances completely beyond my control, I ended up with a few beauty items.



  • Burt's Bees makeup wipes. I haven't tried these yet, but I decided to give them a shot. Especially since they came with my husband's favorite chap stick. One for me, one for him...nice!
  • SoHo brush set. I got this mainly for the large fluffy brush...it looks like a great blending brush. The middle brush looks like it will be great for darkening the outer v & crease. The brush on the left will be a good liner or brow brush.
  • Covergirl eye liner. This is my favorite liner...I've used it nearly every day for years & years. I like to have an extra one on hand, and they were on sale.
  • Hard Candy concealer. I went to Wal-Mart for Glamoflauge, but they were out. So I got this instead. Not exactly what I wanted, but it will hold me over!

Google+ Followers