Thursday, September 19, 2013

NYX Haul

My NYX goodies from Haute Look came in today! Here is a little overview of what I got. I didn't swatch the nudes because I figured they would all look very similar when swatched on my hand. But if you'd like to see them, let me know! I'll try to compile lip swatches over the next few days. It's been a while since I purchased a true nude, so I'm sure I'll be wearing the heck out of these!

The "It" set in Nudes

From left to right:

  • Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Perfect.
  • Pump It Up Lip Plumper in Kim.
  • Xtreme Shine Lip Cream in Natural.
  • Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp. I'm curious to see if it's like Lime Crime's Velvetines? I'll be excited if it is.
  • Butter Closs in Creme Brûlée. 

Purple Lip Set



From left to right:

  • Lipstick in Pandora.
  • Mega Shine Lip Gloss in African Queen.
  • Lip Liner in Citrine.

I'm a little sad that the liner isn't a try purple...It's more of a mauve shade. However, I'm thrilled with the gloss. The swatch doesn't do it justice at all. It looks more like the top photo, but you can really see the duochrome more once it's on. I'm curious to see how it looks over the lipstick - it seems like a great combo. If you guys want to see that too....let me know! I'll be happy to post pics. They will probably be on my Instagram in the next few days as well, so stop by and check for them!

Google+ Followers