Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Product Review: Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara

I finally gave in and purchased the Clump Crusher mascara. I'd seen it here & there, but to be honest...I have a lot of mascaras. So I was a little hesitant to add one more to the party. After seeing a few reviews and receiving several suggestions, I caved. It's a good addition to my little mascara family. So far, I quite like it. I don't usually wear mascaras alone, but here is a look at before/after using only Clump Crusher:

Top: Before
Bottom: After


The Pros
  • Inexpensive.
  • Does what it says: No clumps here!
  • Good consistency...not too dry, not too wet.

The Cons
  • Not particularly original. We've all seen this brush before!

The Verdict
I do like it, and would recommend it. It's good as a final step for when another mascara clumps your lashes a little. Would I repurchase? Not sure yet...while I do like it, I'll have to wait & see how it does when I've had it for a little longer. I stopped buying the orange Lash Blast because it dried out very quickly. So hopefully, I don't have the same issue with this little guy!

Google+ Followers