Monday, September 9, 2013

Product Review: L'oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation

I've heard so many so-so things about this foundation. I don't know what made me decide to pick it up, since it's had less than rave reviews.

I purchased mine from Target...I don't remember the exact price but I think it was around $8. The shade was a little difficult to choose, because the bottle is frosted, so I wasn't sure if it would work for me or not. I ended up settling on #320 - Natural Beige. It's a little darker and maybe more orange than my Mac NC35.



The Pros:
  • Inexpensive.
  • Applies smoothly.
  • Nice finish.

The Cons:
  • Doesn't last very long. By 11 a.m., my face was very oily.
  • Can't be applied with a brush - I hate applying foundation with my fingers!
  • Very thin/liquidy. A LOT of product will come out if you're not careful.
The Verdict:
 I've been looking for a drug-store foundation for daily use, since I want to keep my more expensive foundations for special occasions. However, I think I'm asking for too much from the world. I'll definitely use it, but I won't repurchase. I like mixing it with my Tarte BB cream...it makes it a little less thin and easier to apply. I also find it lasts a little longer that way.




Google+ Followers