Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Product Review: YSL Rouge Volupte #19

I've mentioned this lipstick before, in my favorite fall lipsticks post. I just wanted to post a quick review, because I love it so much!

The Pros
  • Gorgeous color. Really perfect for any time of year.
  • It smells sooooo good!
  • Goes on smoothly, rich texture.
  • Can be used sheer, but easily buildable to opaque.
  • Tasty...yum!
  • Long-lasting. Unless you lick it off (see: cons).
  • Love the packaging!
The Cons
  • Pricey...I purchased mine from Sephora for $34. Thankfully, I had a gift card!
  • Because it tastes and smells so delicious, I tend to lick it off quickly if I'm not paying attention.

I went a little overboard with stickers....oh well!

Is this not the prettiest packaging ever?!

Google+ Followers