Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Good and Bad Tag

I was tagged by the lovely Shalunya at The Chronic Beauty. She is such a sweet person, and a total enabler ;) Please go check out her blog if you haven't already!


Rules:
Tag as many people as you like but notify them. Its so annoying if you don't find out.
Credit me +Saffron Lallem as the creator. 
Follow the guidelines for each topic.
If you have an extra category idea, comment or email me at saffyblogger@gmail.com.
Leave a link below.
Have fun!



Things I am good at:


Face makeup: I've gotten pretty good at mixing my foundations to suit what I need/want each day.


Lips: I loooove lipstick. I'm good at experimenting with bold colors and ombres. I don't go all out with yellow/blue/green etc. But I've got a good range from nude to super dark and I will wear any of them any time. One of my favorites is very nude on the outside blended into very dark in the center.


Eyes: I'm good at the pinup style eye. It's one of my favorites, and I love to do it.

Skincare: I've gotten into the habit of removing all my makeup every single day. I also use toner and moisturizer twice a day. It was hard for me to get into a skincare routine, so I'm proud that I've gotten pretty consistent with it. I also use some kind of SPF all the time.

Nails: I've made some pretty great polishes. I need to share my collection of frankens with you guys soon!

Body: I get exercise fairly regularly. I don't have an amazing body, but I'm happy with where I am so far!

Lifestyle: My husband and I have a great life! I love that we really do everything together. People think that to be independent, it means you can't spend a lot of time with your significant other. But we are both very strong-willed, independent people. We support that in each other. 




Things I am bad at:


Face makeup: I'm not confident with contouring/highlighting. I'm improving very slowly! I just don't want to overdo it, but when I look at myself in pictures, I always think I should've done more!


Lips:  I rarely use a lip liner. My lipstick never bleeds, but my lips are a little uneven. I could probably benefit from drawing them into submission.

Eyes: I have trouble with winged liner. I'm getting better with the help of Physician's Formula Eye Booster liner, but it's still a daily struggle! (I swear I sound like a walking commercial for this liner!)

Skincare:  I'm bad at using cleanser. I remove my makeup and I do use the Philosophy Purity Cleanser sometimes, but I have a Dermalogica cleanser I know I would benefit from, and I still only use it maybe once a week. :(

Nails: I have to admit, I spend more than I should on my nails (hands) because I can't stand to see chips. So I'd rather get gel on top of acrylic and spend extra, than go the cheaper route and have to switch my polish every couple of days.

Body: I rarely use moisturizer for my body. I guess I should, but my skin is really so soft, and I don't want to mess with it. 

Lifestyle: I need to work on my anxiety and stress. I get very worked up when I feel like something is out of my control. 





I tag:

The ladies at 20/30 Glam
Angel Lee
Elizabeth Breygel


Google+ Followers