Wednesday, October 9, 2013

FOTD (And a little announcement about Sugarpill!)

Here is my face from a few days ago. I'm an Instagram addict and was inspired by missrachellev.  This is my version of her look:


On my eyes, I used MAC Goldenrod, Daydreaming, and Rose pigment  Sugarpill Buttercupcake. 

For my lips, I used Limecrime Babette with MAC Heroine lip liner in the center. 


Her look is obviously more polished than mine. Next time, I would use less of the Goldenrod shadow. But I'm still pretty happy with the overall look. And this is why I love Instagram! It's definitely my main source of inspiration. I feel like it's easier for me to figure out looks with pictures than with video from YouTube. I know that's probably backwards, but it's the way my mind works! If you all are on Instagram, stop by and say hi (cellapaz) and check out missrachellev as well...she is a super talented artist!

By the way...for those of you who have asked me about Sugarpill...As you know, it's one of my favorite brands. And I'm happy to announce it's available now through my blog! Just click the link in my side bar ;) I'm so excited they've let me be a tiny part of their brand, and I hope you guys check them out soon!

Google+ Followers