Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Influenster: Rose Vox Box

OMG GUYS! I just got my first Influenster Vox Box!



What the heck is that? Glad you asked. Influenster is a website...pretty much like Yelp, but for products. Once you sign up, you review basically anything you want...makeup, food, electronics, etc... Based on how active you are, you gain points. As you earn points, you become eligible for a Vox Box, which is a box full of FREE product. Then, of course, you just review whatever they've sent you.


And here's what I got:

  • Rimmel Scandeleyes Mascara: Very excited about this one! I've been wanting to try this anyway, so I'm so happy to receive it!
  • Kiss Gradiation Polish: To be honest, I probably will not use this as it's meant to be used. I don't think I have the patience for obre nails. I'll at least give it a shot on one nail for the sake of reviewing. However, they are great colors...I'll definitely get a lot of use out of these!
  • Dr. Scholl's Cozy Cushions: I'm excited about these for the winter! They're fuzzy, so I'm hoping they'll keep my feet warm. I'm the kind of person that, if my feet are cold, all of me is cold. So these will come in handy!
  • BelVita Breakfast Biscuits: Blueberry is not my favorite flavor, but I love little things like this for breakfast. Very happy about this.
  • Lindt Lindor Truffles: This is one of my favorite chocolates. I have a major sweet tooth! 
  • Vitabbath lotion: This smells really good! You all know by now I'm sensitive to smells. This has a very light, subtle fragrance. And it comes at a very good time, because my skin gets very dry with colder weather. So I will be using this quite a bit!
Total Vox Box value: $41.14, according to the card that came in the box. Pretty good, considering all I did to get it was review products I already have and love!


I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes

Google+ Followers