Saturday, October 19, 2013

RiRi Hearts Mac Holiday 2013

Ok guys... RiRi Holiday is almost here! This is a bitter sweet moment for me. On one side, it will be the final RiRi Hearts Mac collection. On the other hand, my bank account will be eternally grateful when this is all over. I'm dying over the white packaging, but I'll be so sad when I smear foundation all over it! Here is what you can expect from the upcoming collection (with my must-haves highlighted):


LIPSTICKS

  • RiRi Woo - One of my favorite ever reds. I love it even more than Ruby Woo.
  • Pleasure Bomb - A matte fuchsia. 
  • Bad Girl - Matte taupey nude.
VELUXE PEARL FUSION EYESHADOWS
  • 2x Dare: White Silver, Deep Grey Blue, Mid-tone Beigey Grey, Deep Cement with Pearlized Pigments, Light Crystal Mave (all frost) 
  • Phresh Out:  Soft Champagne, Peachy Gold with Pearlized Pigments, Blackened Plum, Soft Pink with Pearlized Pigments, Mid-Tone Violet Mauve (all frost)
SUPERSLICK EYELINER
  • Pisces Persuasion - Shimmery White (frost)
  • Cockiness - Shimmery Rose Gold (frost)
BRONZING POWDER
  • Love, Rihanna - Soft golden brown with gold pearlized pigments.
NAIL POLISH
  • RiRi Woo
OTHER ITEMS
  • 217/239SE Double-ended brush
  • Makeup bag - quilted rose gold


The lipsticks! L-R: Pleasure Bomb, RiRi Woo, Bad Girl


Google+ Followers