Saturday, October 12, 2013

What's in my mail box?

I had a great mail day today! This is what I came home to:


The mask is part of one of my Halloween costumes this year...I have three total. The only thing I love more than makeup is Halloween. 

The Glam Glow mask and all the samples are from Sephora. I used my Viggle points again because that stuff is expeeeeensive!! They had me pick a shade in the Smashbox primer, but they sent tiny pods of several different shades. Kind of annoying. I also got my Bumble & Bumble shampoo/conditioner, which they were SUPPOSED to send me last time but didn't. And Benefit's poreless primer, which I've been dying to try. Also, I got a trial size of a Clinique spot treatment. I chose it instead of Buxom mascara because the last Clinique samples I tried worked pretty decently, and I still have my last trial-sized Buxom...which probably means they give it away often. 

Last but not least, my amazing friend found a RiRi Talk That Talk lippy for me. Needless to say, I'm overjoyed. 

Google+ Followers