Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Haul Haul

My little haul today has me seeing double! I didn't do this intentionally, but that's what happens when you go to the drug store in full zombie headache mode. I went in for Excedrine on my way home from work. I remembered I needed makeup wipes, because I've been using my little eye wipes for my whole face since I ran out of the regular ones. I go through them so fast, that I decided to buy two packs. Then I remembered I was out of my Organix deep conditioner. It was on super clearance...so I got two of those, too! I also picked up a pack of Almay makeup eraser sticks (sounded cool), and a lippie recommended by Laurie over at The Makeup Squid.



In case you're wondering...I did remember the Excedrine, I just didn't include it in the picture. We have a love/hate relationship. 

Google+ Followers