Wednesday, November 6, 2013

NOTD & First Impression: Kiss Gradation Nail Polish

I received this Kiss nail polish trio from Influenster, so I decided to try it out on my toes. I've never attempted ombré nails. So it doesn't look amazing, but you get the idea! One thing I should've done, you ask? Ummm...I probably should've read the instructions instead of throwing them away. OOPS! I only did the ombré on my big toes, because my other toes are too tiny to get that fancy. Anyway, here's my pedi:

 

The Pros:
  • Easy-ish ombré nails
  • Nice shades

The Cons:
  • Takes about 3 coats to get good coverage. 
  • The glitter (step 3) was waaaaay goopy. 

The Verdict:
I like the idea of ombré nails. However, I probably wouldn't repurchase. It's too much work to do on my own toes and those are the only nails I do myself. Plus it's cold and I'm not getting to show them off...so that sucks. I may use the first two (silver and dark grey) shades alone. So at least I'll get good use out of them. For someone that does their own nails and likes to try new things...this would probably be great. It's just not conducive to my life. Lol

Image from Google








I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes


Google+ Followers