Saturday, November 9, 2013

The Empty: Maybelline Clean Express Makeup Remover Wipes

If you're new here, let me explain...I love "empties" videos/blog posts, but I don't like keeping empties around myself. So I just post products as I finish them. That way I get to talk about empties but still throw them out! Everybody wins!! :)

Today's empty is this pack of makeup remover wipes by Maybelline. Coincidentally, my last empty post was also makeup wipes. I go through a lot of these suckers! 

I got these on a whim, at target. They were something like $6. I actually bought them because they come in a pink package. I'm a sucker for packaging. I ended up liking these quite a bit!



The Pros:

  • Nice texture.
  • I like the smell. 
  • They work! Gets everything off. 
  • Inexpensive. 
  • They stay moist, even until the last wipe in the pack.

The Cons:

  • Some people may not like the smell. I happen to think it's great, but I can see why some would hate it. 

The Verdict:
I will definitely be purchasing these again! It's been a long time since I found a makeup wipe that I LOVE. So I'm happy to have found these! I'm especially glad these worked out because I've been disappointed with some Maybelline products lately. So I was hesitant to try these, but I can't resist pink. I'm a nerd. 

Google+ Followers