This year, I discovered my love for purple lipsticks. I'd never tried them before, because I don't even like purple. But I do use it a lot in my makeup. I'd seen it on other people and loved it. So I gave it a shot, and it turns out, I'm a huge fan of purple lips on myself! Here are my favorites, they happen to mostly be from MAC, and for some reason, a couple are showing up more fuchsia on my screen, but I can assure you, these are all purple:
|Images from Google|
MAC (All LE):
- RiRi Boy (Top Left). This is the lightest of the bunch. This is one of those perfect for me colors. Love it!
- Midnight Mambo (Top Right). I love this one, even though I rarely use it. Mostly because it melted slightly at the UPS facility while they were holding it for me. Now every time I twist it up and down, it scrapes a little on the side. So I save her for special days.
- Seductive Intent (Bottom Left). I looooove the formula of this one. It's a great shade and feels amazing.
- Strong Woman (Bottom Right). This is a gorgeous, true purple. I bought it from a girl I follow on Instragram, and my mail man took three months to deliver it. Now that I finally have her, my life is complete. I love this one!
- By Starlight (Center). This is the darkest one, and ultra matte. I love wearing it and I get a ton of complements on it. Highly recommend!