Saturday, December 7, 2013

2013 Favorites: Red Lipsicks

I love red lipstick! I just thought I'd share with you my favorite red lippies from this past year. They are not necessarily shades that came out in 2013, they were just new to me! So here they are:


Images from Polyvore



  • Lime Crime - Red Velvet. I know I've talked about this before, but I love everything about this lipstick. The color is perfection. The formula is amazing...I haven't found another liquid lipstick like it! It applies like a gloss, and dries to a matte finish. And it will not budge until you take it off. I love it!
  • MAC - Charmed, I'm Sure (LE). This is just a gorgeous red. I'm not 100% on if the picture above is the exact color, but I'm pretty sure it is. I don't wear this one often, because it's just so pretty and I don't want to run out of an LE shade. Ugh. Life is hard.
  • NYX - Alabama. I love the formula of this one. It's so smooth and creamy. I love that it's a darker red, but still ok for daytime. Granted, my definition of a daytime look is not the same as the general population. ;) Also, it's a great inexpensive option while still being high quality.
  • MAC - RiRi Woo (LE). Ruby Woo was my first red lippy, and really what got me into buying lipsticks again. I thought it was the perfect red until I met RiRi Woo! For my skin tone, RiRi wins by a landslide. It's such a subtle difference in color between the two, but that little difference makes a big impact!

Google+ Followers