Sunday, December 8, 2013

2013 Favorites: Skin Care

This year has had its ups and downs when it comes to my skin. I've tried to stick to a skin care routine, but I sometimes get cocky and fall off. :( My fault...I know. But here are my favorite skin care products of the year. I do switch products around every now and then, but these are the ones I've been most successful with.


Images from Polyvore and Google

  • Lush - Mask of Magnaminty. Definitely my favorite mask of the year. I feel like it's on par with Glam Glow, and it's a fraction of the cost.
  • Lush - Enzymion moisturizer. Even though it doesn't really work as far as oil control for me, it's kept my skin looking great. I usually am so dry during the winter, and I have no dry patches at all!
  • Dermalogica - Special Cleansing Gel. I love this cleanser. I need to cave in and buy the jumbo size...it really keeps my skin clear. 
  • Maybelline - Clean Express makeup wipes. These are my favorite wipes ever...I've tried so many different brands, and nothing compares. Especially since they're so inexpensive!
  • Dermalogica - Ultra Calming Serum. This does wonders for my rosacea. It really does what it says!
  • Philosophy - Purity cleanser. This is such a great cleanser, and it's such a gentle makeup remover, too. Love it!
  • H20 - Sea Moss scrub. I love this for a mini scrub in between using the brush. I love how smooth my skin feels after using it.
  • Dermatouch - Facial Brush. I've never tried any other brush, but this one does the job for me, and it's super affordable compared to some others out there.
  • Yonka - Toner. I love the smell of this toner. It's really soothing to my skin. I've tried other toners (cough cough clinique) that are so harsh on my skin and nostrils :/ This one is great.
And that's it for my current skin care faves! I'm waiting for my The Balm skincare to arrive, so maybe those will take over in 2014! We'll see ;)

Google+ Followers