Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas EOTD

Hey everyone! Merry Christmas!! I LOVE Christmas. This year was our first real Christmas in our house. We moved in just a couple days before Christmas last year, and barely had time to get a tree up. This year, we got our tree waaaaaaay to early and she's already dry, and probably a fire hazard. So I haven't been lighting her :( so sad! Both of us had the same tradition growing up of having Christmas dinner on the 24th and waiting til midnight to open presents. So we've kept that going. Our families aren't coming out til this weekend, so it was just us and the dog. I spent all day yesterday wrapping presents...I'm kind of a freak about wrapping, so it's best I do it when I have the house to myself. After harassing my husband for hours about opening presents early, I finally talked him into stockings at 11:00. Then of course...we fell asleep on the couch and didn't get to open presents until about 1:00 a.m.

Anyway, here is my eye from last night. I saw a similar look on Instagram (ValerieVixenArt) a while back, and decided to try to re-create it. All this, just to lounge around in my xmas jammies and watch Christmas Vacation!



The red is @#$%!, blended out with Dollipop (both Sugarpill). The lid is a mix of Sugarpill's Goldilux and Asteria pigments, and MAC's Vanilla pigment. The liner is Physician's Formula Eye Booster in Ultra Black. And the mascara is Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam. I couldn't get great pictures, because it was already dark and the lighting in my house is not great for eyeball pictures. But you get the idea! Hope you all had/are having a great Christmas.

Google+ Followers