Monday, December 30, 2013

First Impression: Vibrance Vitamins for Hair Growth

I recently received these vitamins from Eu Natural via Brand Backer. I've only had a week try them out so far, but I wanted to share my first impression with you guys.

Just from reading the label, this would be a good vitamin to take anyway. Basically...it has all the good stuff. I was also happy to see that these are what I call "everything-free." No gluten, no dairy, no fillers, binders, or artificial ingredients. And they're vegetarian. I'm not vegan or vegetarian at all, but I know a lot of people like to have that option.

The label does say that you get best results after using for three months. However, I've only been taking them for a week. So I can't give an end-result opinion, only a first impression.





The capsules themselves are easy to take. I like that they're in capsule form, because you don't taste anything! They recommend taking two capsules a day, before a meal, and will a full glass of water.

A lot of vitamins or supplements tend to cause belly issues or nasty after-taste, but I had no problems at all with these vitamins. I'm glad I got them while I had a couple of days off of work, because I was able to try them first in the safety of my own home! Since I didn't have any issues, I was able to toss them in my purse and continue taking them daily before my lunch break.

Obviously, after only a week, I can't tell you if my hair has grown, strengthened, etc. But I can tell you that if you don't take a regular multivitamin, this vitamin really has it all. Plus, if it boosts your hair growth, that's an added bonus! If you do already take a good multivitamin, I would definitely recommend to compare the ingredients so you're not taking too much of anything, and ask your doctor if you have any concerns.

AND...Eu Natural has generously allowed me to extend a discount code to you! Just use code: EUN15OFF when you follow this link: on Amazon.com. You can also follow the link if you'd like to read more customer reviews from people who have been using the product a little longer, or for more extensive product info and list of ingredients.



Google+ Followers