Saturday, December 21, 2013

Guest Post!!! Re-Review: Maybeline Fit Me Foundation Stick

GUYS! I'm sooooo excited to bring you this review. It's a very special guest post from my little sister, Pauline, but I usually just call her Little Sister, and my niece and nephew call her PoPo. I love my little sister...she's so cute and I feel like I'm home when she's around. When we were little...we bickered all the time. But now that we're older and wiser (I'm the wisest), we're buddies :)

For those of you who have been with me a while...you know I really did not care for the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick, which found it's way to the very depths of my "unfavorite things" category. But, I know that my sister and I have very different skin, and gave it to her, hoping it would work for her! I HATE when a certain product doesn't work for me, but I have this weird thing about returning makeup. I just won't do it. I secretly think that returned makeup gets repackaged and resold. So it gives me the heebies. ANYWAY...this post is not about me. So here goes my sister's review!

Little Sister!


The Pros:
  • Blended well.
  • It's light, which makes it feel more natural.
  • Pretty much lasted all day.
  • Kept my oily forehead under control.

The Cons:
  • My skin was getting dry because of the cold/wind, and when I forgot to moisturize, you could really tell what part of my face was more dry.
  • I didn't have anything to apply it with, so I used my fingers. It was annoying having to wipe it off every time.

Google+ Followers