GUYS! I'm sooooo excited to bring you this review. It's a very special guest post from my little sister, Pauline, but I usually just call her Little Sister, and my niece and nephew call her PoPo. I love my little sister...she's so cute and I feel like I'm home when she's around. When we were little...we bickered all the time. But now that we're older and wiser (I'm the wisest), we're buddies :)
For those of you who have been with me a while...you know I really did not care for the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick, which found it's way to the very depths of my "unfavorite things" category. But, I know that my sister and I have very different skin, and gave it to her, hoping it would work for her! I HATE when a certain product doesn't work for me, but I have this weird thing about returning makeup. I just won't do it. I secretly think that returned makeup gets repackaged and resold. So it gives me the heebies. ANYWAY...this post is not about me. So here goes my sister's review!
- Blended well.
- It's light, which makes it feel more natural.
- Pretty much lasted all day.
- Kept my oily forehead under control.
- My skin was getting dry because of the cold/wind, and when I forgot to moisturize, you could really tell what part of my face was more dry.
- I didn't have anything to apply it with, so I used my fingers. It was annoying having to wipe it off every time.