Sunday, December 1, 2013

November Favorites & December Wish List

I can't believe it's already December! Time to break out the Christmas decorations!! I'm so excited...this will be our second Christmas in our home, but our first where we actually have time to decorate! Last year, we moved on December 20th. So we managed to get a tree up, but nothing major.

Anyway, the start of December usually means the end of November. At least in my recent experience. So that means...you guessed it...my November favorites. Most of the damage I did last month was online and last week, and those goodies haven't arrived yet. So I'll probably be featuring those things in my December favorites instead. This month's favorites which are currently in my possession are:



Kat Von D - Lock-It Powder Foundation:I've been using this every day since it arrived...Full review to come as soon as I re-purchase the liquid foundation...I ran out just as I got the powder. Go figure!

Rimmel - Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara: I got this from Influenster and I loooooove it! If I haven't reviewed it yet, I will soon. I need to show you guys before & afters of this one! It's a keeper!

Urban Decay - Anti-Aging Primer Potion: I didn't have an opinion on wanting to try this, but I received it as part of a sample pack from Sephora and I really like it! I like the original primer potion a lot, but this actually tops it for me!

Almay - Makeup Eraser Sticks: These little things are great! I picked them up on a whim and I've already gotten a lot of good use out of them. My liner is always so uneven on the first try, so these have made my life way less stressful! I believe this was my first ever Almay purchase. So I'm glad it worked out for me. I may have to try my luck at other products.

Now something I usually don't add to my favorites post...my current wish list! Or part of it. If you follow me on Instagram (cellapaz), you've already seen this. But I decided to re-do the December photo-a-day that I did last year. Day 1 was wish list...I had planned to post a wish list a while ago, so I made this:



Then...I purchased the bottom half of the picture before ever posting about it. Obviously, I'm posting about the powder. And the Nars blush/bronzer is on it's way. Actually...I ordered the Guy Bourdin Cheek Palette which includes Orgasm/Laguna. So I'm even more terrible than we previously thought! But the top half is still on my list! Oh well. Tomorrow's photo challenge is "Mellow Yellow." Stay tuned to my Instagram...you all know I love yellow eye shadow!

Google+ Followers