Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Swatches: RiRi Hearts Mac Holiday

I only got two things from the latest RiRi collection at MAC. I almost missed out completely, but my friend picked these lippies up for me and speed shipped them to my house! In case you're wondering....I have amazing friends!!

And here are the two lippies: Bad Girl RiRi and Pleasure Bomb. 



Bad Girl RiRi
Pleasure Bomb



I apologize for the different lighting situations! But aren't they gorgeous? Y'all know I've been searching high and low for an amazing nude. And I found her!! Bad Girl RiRi is a darker nude, and that's why I think I like her. I can't deal with crackhead nude on myself! This one gives me just enough color while still being a nude. 

Pleasure Bomb is suuuuper gorgeous! It's an intense fuchsia color. And the formula is so creamy..applies like a dream! As far as hot pink lippies go...this one, for me, beats Candy Yum Yum by a mile. 

I already have RiRi Woo from the original collection. And I decided not to order the bronzer because I just bought that Nars cheek palette. So I'm super content with having just these two lippies. At least until Viva Glam RiRi comes out! 

Google+ Followers