Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Empties

Guys. I'm so excited. This is like a dream come true to me. You all know I usually write empties posts one at a time, because I can't keep empty products around. But this weekend, something magical happened...I ran out of three things at one time. OMG. Happiest day ever.  So here they are....my empties! Plural!



I'm just gonna start by saying I'll be repurchasing all of these in due time. I love all three of these products. The first one I'll be replacing is my MAC Studio Fix foundation. I use it every day and I haven't found anything else I love as much that also matches me this well. I do love my Kat Von D foundation but guess what...I'm out of that too. So I'm currently almost foundation-less. Dear lord, help. I do have one more foundation, MUFE's Mat Velvet, which I don't love. So I'm anxious to get to my MAC counter. 

The next item I will replace is the Redken Satinware heat protector. This one, I'll have to ask my hairdresser to order for me, and I'll just pick it up next time I see her. I'm not in a super hurry to get it, because I do have comparable products in my arsenal, which I'll talk about in another post. 

The Mask of Magnaminty is another one of my favorite things lately. I just don't need to replace it right away, because I do still have my Glam Glow mud mask. I'll probably compare the two soon. So I do want to replace this one, but it will definitely have to wait!

And that's it...all my empties, and all products I love! :)

Google+ Followers