Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Bought It/Forgot It

Hey everyone! Since I received some positive feedback after my first Bought It/Forgot It post and update, I decided to make it a regular thing. Especially because it helps me shop my stash, which is something I like to do every now and then anyway. But this way, it gives me an actual goal and deadline. So y'all are helping me help myself ;) Thanks for that! Since this is a new concept for me, I'm still working out the kinks. I think that from now on, this will just be a monthly thing. So next month, I'll update today's products, and choose new products to use. I also decided to choose a range of products this time, because let's face it...I have a lot of things I need to use up. And it's helping to remind my of why I'm currently in makeup jail.







Urban Decay: Naked 2
I still use this little guy every once in a while, but for my usual naked needs, the original Naked palette is my standard go-to. So I just feel like I need to show this palette a little love. Especially after the recent Naked 3 debacle. I used this palette alllll the time when I first got it. But it's been a little while since I busted it out. I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but the shade Tease is really kind-of messed up. It's got this weird not-quite-filmy thing. I've tried scraping it and it came back. If any of you can give me suggestions on how to bring it back to life, I would really appreciate it!

Sleek Makeup: Blush By 3 in Sugar
I was obsessed with this trio when it first came in. Ever since I bought my NARS palette, all my other brushes have been on the back burner. But these shades are amazing for Winter, and I can't believe I haven't used it lately. Seriously, I think it's been at least six weeks since any of these shades have been on my face. So I'll definitely keep her on my counter for the month...I can't let the winter go by without using these!

Covergirl: Clump Crusher Mascara
I loved this mascara intensely for like three days before I got Rimmel's Retro Glam mascara in an Influenster VoxBox. That Rimmel mascara literally took over my life, and I've been using it non-stop. I used my Clump Crusher for the first time since then the other day, and it made me remember how much I liked it before. So I decided to add this to my products to use this month.


Hopefully, by this time next month, I will have used up a good chunk of these products. I'm not expecting to hit pan on anything, but I'm hoping to at least renew my love for these products and get them back into my regular rotation.

Google+ Followers