Thursday, January 2, 2014

December Favorites

2013 is over! Yet my beauty addiction lives on. This month was a pretty good one for my stash. Here are my favorite additions to the family for the month:




  • Nars: One Night Stand cheek palette. Such a little gem! I love that I can travel with this and not have to pack separate bronzers, blushes, and highlighters. 
  • MAC: RiRi collection lipsticks in Pleasure Bomb and Bad Girl RiRi. These shades are gorgeous and so creamy compared to the rest of the RiRi Hearts Mac lippies. I'm in love. 
  • EOS Lip Balm: as the packaging would suggest, this is a minty lip balm. I'm a Burt's Bees kinda girl, so I never even thought to try EOS. My friend bought one and loved it so much, she went out and got me one the next day. I have to say...I love the smell. Plus, my lips feel great.
  • Studio Gear: CC Cream. I'm so glad to have received this as a sample, and will definitely be purchasing it. I see a positive difference in my skin since I've been using it. Highly recommend!!

Google+ Followers