Friday, January 17, 2014

EOTD

After doing a neutral eye for three days in a row thanks to Bought It/Forgot It, I decided to do something colorful. Annnnd....I went a little overboard. Here is what I came up with:



I used all Sugarpill shadows: Tako for the brow highlight. Dollipop in and above the crease. 2AM in the crease and lower lash line. Poison Plum on the lid. Mochi on the tear duct. I used my Physicians Formula Eye Booster liner in Ultra Black for the wing. Mascara is Cover Girl Clump Crusher along with Rimmel Retro Glam. Lipstick is Summer from Melt Cosmetics.

I ended up being really happy with this look, even though before I applied liner, I thought it was a little too crazy. But the liner pulled everything together and it ended up being safe for work ;) I hope you guys like it too!

Close Up

Google+ Followers