Friday, January 31, 2014

First Impression: Sugarpill Loose Shadow in Smitten

Hey guys. I hate to bring you such a glorious review for an LE product. But if history is any indication, Sugarpill will probably release these again at some point. Either at IMATS NY, or online. So I'll go ahead and post this just in case it's ever made available again. Or in case you guys want to buy it from the greedy jerks on Ebay.

It's no secret that Sugarpill eye shadows are my all-time favorite. So when they announced this LE shadow, I knew I had to have it. Lucky for me, my friend attended IMATS and was able to pick it up for me. Now that I have it in my happy little hands, I wanted to share it with you.



The Pros:
  • Gorgeous shade with just the right amount of shimmer...check out my Instagram for a video showing the shimmer!
  • Great color payoff. 
  • Blends nicely. 

The Cons:
  • Limited edition :(

The Verdict:
Duuuuh...amazing. If I were you, I would stalk Sugarpill's Instagram in case they announce a re-release sometime.  But you seriously can't go wrong with any of their other shadows. If you haven't tried them yet, do yourself a favor and treat yourself to some!!



Google+ Followers