Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Review: Willa Lavender Face Towlettes

I got these Willa makeup wipes in my last Ipsy Glam Bag. I love makeup wipes, and am always on the hunt for a great wipe. So I was happy to see these in my bag. There were only ten wipes in the package, and they're all gone now. So I wanted to share my review! The full sized package of 30 wipes retails for around $7.



The Pros:
  • Very light smell.
  • Nice texture.
The Cons:
  • Not the most effective...I had to use two wipes each time I took my makeup off. Granted, I do wear a full face of makeup, but with my other wipes, I only need one. And these did ZERO to remove my mascara. So I had to use a separate remover for that.
The Verdict:
These may be good for throwing in a gym bag and wiping the sweat off your face after a work out or something. I don't know...I'm trying to be positive. I wouldn't repurchase them at all. Which is sad, because the packaging is pretty cute, so I really wanted to love them!

Google+ Followers