Monday, January 6, 2014

The Empty: Hard Candy The Perfect Cover Up Concealer

Hey y'all. So this is a product that has been almost empty for a really long time. I used it again the other day and decided there is not enough left for another use. I initially bought this because my local Wal-Mart didn't have my shade in the Glamoflauge concealer. But since they had this little guy, I thought...what the heck. I threw caution to the wind and spent my five dollars on it. I've heard so many great things about Glamoflauge, so I figured this other Hard Candy concealer would be good too.




The Pros:
  • Conceals really well.
  • Comes with its own little brush. Although you can see from the pictures, I didn't use it. I used my Beauty Blender.
  • Inexpensive.
The Cons:
  • It's not really meant to be used the way I used it: as a highlighter. I ran out in a couple of weeks. I stopped using the last little bit because I had only had it for a short time and was already out. So when I picked it up this last time, I actually hadn't used it in a couple of months.
The Verdict:
This would be a great product for spot-concealing. However, because that's not what I want to use it for, I will not be repurchasing. Even though it has a low sticker price, I can't be spending five bucks every two weeks instead of getting the Glamoflauge, which I have been using and loving since the end of October, for the same price. And it looks like it's still new. Plus...I ain't going into Wal-Mart every two weeks...let's just be honest.

Google+ Followers