Monday, January 27, 2014

What's In My Mail Box?

Hey all. Sorry I've been a little MIA lately. We had a rough week last week, and spent the weekend with family. We're just now getting back into normal daily life. I wasn't super prepared to post today, and I try to usually post early in the morning. But I wanted to get back on some kind of schedule, so here I am! Luckily, my mail box had a busy day today, so I have exciting things to share with you! I had mentioned last week that I was waiting on two things for today: My Sugarpill eye shadow and my Viva Glam Rihanna lipstick. I was happy to open my mail box and discover huge box of goodies from my good friend Angela.  She's one of the sweetest & genuinely kind people I know. I'm lucky to have a friend like her, even though she abandoned me last year and moved across the country. It's hard to keep in touch with people when they live so far, especially when they happen to be Super Woman - she is a working mother of three! And with the time zone difference...you would think she'd fallen off the planet. But she truly makes an effort to keep in touch and makes time in her busy schedule to reach out. So I appreciate her tremendously! Anyway...she has been saving some goodies for me and mailed them out to me on Saturday. I wasn't expecting them to arrive so soon! So it made me extra happy!! Here is what I got, including my shadow & lipstick, which I'll swatch later :)




Google+ Followers