Monday, February 17, 2014

NOTD

Well hello there! I think my nail lady is mad at me. I keep finding these little ideas on Pinterest, and she just looks at me like, "someone take this girl's phone away NOW!" But this latest mani was so cute, even she had to admit she liked it. We're winning her over, folks!



As usual, since it's the salon's gel polish, I don't know the names of the colors. But I just had her use a light pink as the base and then a hot pink for the little half moons. I wanted to go pink & red, but it's so soon after Valentine's Day and I felt like I was a little late to the party doing that. This at least passes on me just being super girly. I'm starting a new job next week (yay!), and I also wanted to find something that wasn't too far out there, but kind-of sets the tone for me being one of those girls that is thisclose to going overboard with the nails. ;)

Google+ Followers