Sunday, February 16, 2014

Review: Miscellaneous Lush Products

Over the past year, I've gotten more and more into Lush. It started off with various Bath Bombs. Then they took over my life. I've been slowly transitioning my skin care over to Lush products. Along the way, I accumulated a few samples. I wanted to do a quick Samples Review, even though it always seems a little jerky when I review samples. I'll take one for the team this time.



  • Gorgeous Moisturizer: OhhhhhhMG. This is heaven in cream form. I don't know what they put in it, but it's seriously miraculous. Within a couple days, it transforms your skin. I've actually gotten two samples because I love it so much. However, the full size is soooo expensive! I just am not sure if I can bring myself to spend that kind of money!! I figure if I can get a couple samples here and there, when I do bite the bullet and buy the full size, it'll be like "get 50% more product free!" But in advance. Still with me?
  • Mint Julips Lip Scrub: This stuff is so yummy! I love the scrubby feeling and the minty taste. However, I'm not a lip scrub kind of girl. I actually just exfoliate my lips with a toothbrush. So I can't spend money on a separate lip scrub. I want try making my own, though, because it is pretty nice. But I'm the kind of DIY girl that just thinks about doing things but doesn't really do them. I'm really going on tangents today, huh?! 
  • R & B Leave-In Conditioner: I'm not sure about this one. It does have a strong scent, but I like it. Full disclosure, I don't like normal scents. So don't order this on my word, because you may hate me for it. I'm not sure if it works or not. I use it mostly on days where my hair has extra fly-aways. It does smooth out my hair nicely but I don't use it regularly enough to judge if it's reparative or not. 
  • Vanishing Cream Moisturizer: This is the only product I don't really love. I may just not have given it a fair try. I think I only used it twice.  I just didn't feel like it was particularly moisturizing. I ended up applying another moisturizer (Enzymion) afterwards. The smell is kind-of fresh yet stale at the same time. It's so hard to describe. Maybe I'll just try to use the rest of it, but when I have Enzymion and Gorgeous...it's hard to find something I like better.

Google+ Followers