Monday, March 31, 2014

Empties (With Video)

Hey everyone! I have a REAL empties post, because I ran out of several things this week! How exciting. I actually recorded a video on these, so if you want to see more, please check it out! Thanks to those of you who watched my last video too...I'm having a lot of fun with them and hopefully there will be many more to come! Anyway, here are my empties:

 I'm just gonna go through these in alphabetical order by brand. For no reason.

  • Almay Makeup Remover Sticks: I love these! I have serious issues with my liner sometimes...ok all the time. So these have been so great to have around! I am so sad I ran out of them, because I've been wanting to stock up but I keep forgetting. So now I have zero and I really need forty. I will definitely repurchase!!
  • Apothederm Bright Skin Serum: I got this in my Ipsy bag from January, I believe. I wish I could tell you guys either way whether I like this stuff or not, but there wasn't enough product in there to form a valid opinion on it. So I won't be purchasing this, just because I don't see the point of investing in it.
  • Dermalogica Bedtime For Breakouts: I talked about this in my Skin Care Bootcamp post. I really love what Dermalogica does for my skin. However, they're freakin expensive. So I'm not sure if I will ever purchase this or not. I've been fortunate enough to receive several Dermalogica samples, and this was one of them. But as far as full-size purchasing goes, there are other things from the line I'd rather spend my money on instead of this.
  • Glam Glow Super Mud & Youth Mud: I didn't so much run out of these, as they just dried out before I could finish them. I do like both products. If I had to choose one over the other, it would be the Youth Mud. However, I can't see spending that much money on something that will dry out before I get to use up.
  • Lush Mask of Magnaminty: This is the other reason I won't purchase either of those Glam Glow masks. This is my FAVORITE stuff ever. And the fact that you get so much more for so much less $$...it's a no brainer. Definitely buying this over & over again.
  • Mica Beauty Gel Liner in Black: This was just ok. I also got this from an Ipsy bag...not sure how long ago. It actually dried out a long time ago and I'm not sure why I kept it. I'm getting rid of it now because I purchased a new gel liner from Maybelline and I saw no point in continuing to give the Mica liner room in my Muji. And I will not be purchasing this stuff.

Check out the video for a little more info on these products! Don't forget to rate & subscribe :)

Google+ Followers