I finally lived out one of my dreams...using a fabric facial mask! I know...I really set a high goal for myself there. I've seen these around Instagram for a while, but when Bailey at I Know All the Words posted about finding some at Ulta, I mentally put them on my list. I had to go to Ulta in search of the Real Techniques blending sponge (which they were out of!), so I picked one of these masks up while I was there.
First of all...do you see the girl on the package? She looks so happy! Do you understand why this has been my dream for so long?!
- Inexpensive, unless you make a habit out of it.
- Smells amazing!
- Leaves my skin feeling minty and clean, even for a while after removing.
- I saw a reduction in redness, and my last stupid breakout which hasn't healed yet was less inflamed.
- If I used these as much as I use my other masks, I'd be broke.
- Rather large, so it didn't fit my face right. Even with folding and bunching, it didn't even touch parts of my face because it just drooped off.
- The only place it wasn't super big was the nose flap. So it didn't cover me where my pores are most congested.
I feel bad for this little guy, because I used this and wrote this post like a month ago and it kept getting bumped back for other things. I can't believe it took me so long to finally get it posted! Overall, I really liked this mask, and I would probably purchase it again. I'd also like to try some of the other masks from this brand. I just got excited when I saw "tea tree" and didn't even look at the rest of them. But when I YouTubed them, it seemed like they have a pretty good variety of masks. Plus...look how happy I look!