Friday, March 28, 2014

FOTD

Helloooooo! I just wanted to post a quick FOTD from this past weekend. I actually saw this on JKissaMakeup's YouTube and I had to try it that very same day! J Kissa has been one of my recent YouTube finds, and when I saw the thumbnail for this tutorial, I thought "no way I could do that!" But it was surprisingly simple, so I went for it!






After I took the photos, I went in and added more spots, to make it a little thicker and fuller. And by then, I lost all good photo lighting :( But you get the idea! Here's what I used for the spots:
  • Lime Crime uniliner in 5th Element
  • Black Heart Beauty liquid liner in lime (no official name)
  • Black Heart Beauty  felt tip liners in Beet It & License to Teal
  • Sugarpill pigment in Goldilux (applied wet)
  • Physicians Formula liner in Ultra Black
  • MAC Cosmetics pigment in Blue (not pictured, applied wet)
Lips are a mix of Melt Cosmetics Summer, MAC Cosmetics Candy Yum Yum, and topped with Viva Glam V gloss. I'm sure there's a single lipstick out there that is the same color, but I just kept adding things until I was happy with how it looked. ;)

I loved this look...it was a super fun one to do and so easy! Go check out J Kissa's tutorial for this look and also the rest of her videos. She has some great tutorials and she seems so super sweet. I highly recommend her!


Google+ Followers